Friday 9 July 2021

trem 2

This term we have been doing lots of stuff like sculpt gl, spelling, persuasive writing, debating, Matariki activities, painting and more.

Sculpt gl is a 3D crafting game it starts off as a round ball and you can turn it into anything you want.  It is one of the coolest things I've ever been on. I also learnt the song Etu tangata that was very fun.   We have writing about zoos - are they good are bad?  I like doing this.  

During Matariki we painted a picture of a Matariki Mother on a wooden star, some writing about why Matariki should or should not be a public holiday.  I think it should not be!!

We have had a busy term - has your term been as busy?

 



.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bede, it was certainly a busy time with all the activities that we were doing to celebrate Matariki. I really liked the Matariki stars over the mountains art, I would have loved to be in the class when you guys were doing this. But never mind, it was still great to see all of the finished products. Why don't you think Matariki should be a pubic holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the art that everyone made for the matariki celebration. What does matariki celebrate? What was something that you enjoyed learning about?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.